Dead Sea on the Jordan side

Do you know that Dead Sea is bordering Israel, the West Bank and Jordan? Maybe you knew, maybe you don't, but now you know 😀. I went to Dead Sea on the Israel side twice before and it was always so crowded. Last March in 2018, I finally visited Dead Sea on the Jordan side.


View of Dead Sea from my hotel room


I stayed in Hilton Dead Sea Resort and Spa for a night and it was so beautiful. Hilton was opened in 2017, so the hotel still looks new and modern compared to other resorts in the area.

Normal swimming pool is available too

Lift #1

Lift #2 Why so instagramable?

From the abandoned playground on the right, you can see how much Dead Sea has diminished over time :(

One of the most exciting highlight of the resort is the designated dead sea pool. It is exclusive to the hotel guests and what's more amazing is that you can get free mud massage. How amazing is that?

What a view

Can't wait to float!

I did not get mud mask because my skin cannot take it.

I totally recommend you to visit Dead Sea on the Jordan side instead of Israel side because it is less people, cleaner and more beautiful.

Strike a pose




Benefit: direct access to Dead Sea and private Dead Sea pool for hotel guests only, free mud massage and friendly staff.
Downside: hotel's restaurant for dinner time is not that tasty and there is limited choices of restaurant outside hotel. If you want to eat in other hotels, better call them first. From my experience, Kempinski hotel do not accept guests from other hotels.

For more other blogs about Jordan please click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram