Martian Tent in Sun City Camp, Wadi Rum

Have you watched Matt Damon's movie called The Martian? The movie was filmed in Wadi Rum desert and I was so glad I stayed at Sun City Camp. One of the highlights of this hotel is the bubble tent.

Good Morning!


How to Dress Like a Martian

The tent is equipped with air-con and indoor bathroom. At first, I was worried about what the bathroom would be like, but to my surprise it was just like normal hotel's bathroom.


Just Chillin'
We stayed for one night here in Sun City Camp, so we had dinner there too since there was no restaurant around. Before the dinner was served, there was a cooking show called Zarb. Zarb is the Bedouin way of cooking meat and chicken. They put all the ingredients underground and let them cook.

Dinner is Almost Ready

Dig my Dinner

What's Cooking?

Chicken Cooked Under The Sand

Friendly Staff

He is Serving Knaffeh

After dinner, most of the guests went back to their rooms. I, on the other hand, decided to watch the stars on the night sky.

The Bubble Tents at Night

Having Abraham's Moments



To get there: Get a local tour/driver - drop me a comment to know my local driver.
Tips: Don't forget to bring mosquitos repellent. There are lots of mosquitos inside the tent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram