Higashimokoto Shibazakura Park

When Sakura in Japan seems to mainstream, where should we go instead?
Of course it is Shibazakura or Pink Moss flowers.

I have been dreaming to come here ever since I saw the pictures online. My family decided to join a tour instead of travelling by ourselves, because it was just easier for my parents. Hokkaido is just huge and to drive from one sightseeing spot to another will take more than 2 hours.

The first day I arrived in Hokkaido, I actually went to see Kamiyubetsu Tulip Park. But of course the highlight to my Hokkaido trip is this Higashimokoto Shibazakura Park.

I was there 24th of May 2018 as pictured



Welcomed with this view

My heart screamed joyfully a little bit inside

Literally feel like throwing my body on top of the flowers

The beauty of God's creations

They provide instagramable photo spot

The-more-pink shade of Pink Moss

The clouds started to turn gray...

...but it will not stop me from smiling

50 shades of Pink

Last but not least, sakura soft ice cream!!



Best time to go : late May to early June - I went there in the morning of 24th of May 2018.
Entrance fee : 400 Yen.
Best hotel to stay : Abashirikoso Hotel - 30 minutes drive from Shibazakura Park.

If you want to know the tour agent that I chose, kindly leave a message at the comment box. However, just to let you know, my tour agent is located in Singapore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram